Now that she's arrived and when we manage to get a wink or two of sleep, all I want to really do is paint. I tried to play a very small game of Future War Commander skirmish with my Space Marines and Guardsmen but alas, I ended up putting them away.
So with that in mind, here is the top list of projects I'm currently finishing up and will hopefully have for display this week:
- French Napoleonic Peninsular Battalion (about 80% complete, needs piping, hat brass, and some odds and ends)
- British Napoleonic Peninsular Line Battalion (also about 80% complete, also need the same as above)
- US Aero Rifle Company for Cold War Commander. Mostly done, waiting on bases to finish up. 2nd and 3rd Platoon, A Troop, 1-7 Cavalry
- NVA Battalion from the vaunted People's 33d Regiment. About 50% done.
- DAK Infantry Battalion About 50% done.
Much of this progress was done today.
Here are some projects I'm interested in starting again or finishing up:
15mm DAK Armour / Vehicles - have a boat-load of Panzer IIIs that need finishing up and need to knock out a ton of Opel 3 ton trucks.
6mm ACW Project for Volley and Bayonet - need more rebel units and rebel command
6mm AWI Project (Brand New) want a few units as a test-run
15mm AWI Princeton Project - want the 55th Foot started.
15mm US Army Europe 1944. Continuing my hybrid US Army force in 15mm for both GHQ and Blitzkrieg Commander. I have 2 M10's just screaming for a paint job.
15mm British 8th Army 1942 (Brand New)
15mm ACW Cutler's Zuoaves (14th Brooklyn)